Balanced reg design for consistent output pressure
Balanced Valve design for consistent output pressure
1. Dye is committed to helping you get the best performance possible out of your equipment, and that starts with the DTS tank regulator. From full to empty, you can be confident that the DTS reg’s balanced design will supply your marker with the same pressure. The new DTS regulator supplies consistent, reliable air pressure.
ADJUSTABLE GUAGE LOCATION
CREATE A PERFECT FIT WITH YOUR MARKER
Dial six lead gauge index system
2. Out of mind, but not out of sight. The six lead Dial index system allows you to rotate the DTS top cap so you can index your gauge and fill valve to your marker. Customize the gauge and fill valve's position for a perfect fit on your marker; out of the way but quickly accessible.
KEEP YOUR TANK PROTECTED
Integrated air filter for prolonged service life
3. DYE’s Fill valve contains an integrated air filter and flow dampening. These two small features work to protect your air system and marker from damage, and help ensure long dependable performance from your DTS reg.
HIGH FLOW DESIGN
CONSTANT, RELIABLE AIRFLOW
High flow design for reliable air supply
4. Delivering constant PSI is only half the job of a tank reg. the other half is delivering high volume. With the DTS Regulator you can be confident both duties are covered. The DTS’s high flow design ensures ample airflow to your equipment from start to finish.
WORKS WITH ANY MARKER
TOP PERFORMANCE AT ANY LEVEL
Midrange PSI output for use with all markers
5. As much as we would love for every DTS to be used with a DYE marker, we understand there are plenty of marker options out there. Because of this, DYE made sure the DTS works for nearly every marker out there. No matter what requirements your equipment has, you can be confident the DTS regulator can handle it.
NEW MICRO GAUGE
LOW PROFILE, NEAR-PERFECT ACCURACY
Low mount Micro gauge
6. DYE’s micro gauge in two words: Small, Accurate. The ultra-small micro gauge has a very low profile, while at the same time providing accurate tank pressure readings at a quick glance. The expertly designed gauge reads more accurately and quicker than many larger gauges on the market.
CAPTURED SHIM STACK
FOR EASY SERVICE
Captured shim stack for easy service
7. The DTS regulator can be quickly and easily serviced with piece of mind that you won’t spill spring shims all over the table. The space saving, long service shim stack is conveniently captured on the piston so you can be confident the shim stack stays properly configured during service and adjustment.
The DYE Core air tank is a composite bottle with a stainless steel core. Still it is light, small and Pi approved. The Volume of this bottle is 1.3 liters (79ci) with 4500 psi (300 bar) It comes without a regulator.